This ONLINE ESTATE SALE will begin on Tues June 15th at noon and will close on Saturday June 19th at 8pm.
SCROLL TO SEE AVAILABLE ITEMS
Pick Up Times in Olds: Sunday June 20th from noon - 2pm @ 4317 Shannon Drive, Olds
PICK UP IN CALGARY: We will be offering "Pick Up In Calgary" for $2.00/order (*excluding Piano). Pick up in Calgary will be on Sunday June 20th from 1pm - 5pm @ 212 Templewood Place NE. To pick up in Calgary, select "SHIP" upon checkout and enter the address 212 Templewood Place NE. **See below for Contact Free Pick Up Procedures
Discounts will be as follows: Wednesday at 10pm MST 10% off, Thursday at 10pm MST 20% off and Friday at 10pm MST 30% off (if items are still available).
**Buying Note: As this is an estate sale, we typically have only 1 item of each to sell. With using our online Estate Sale system, the program will allow you to add an item in your cart but will not guarantee the purchase until it is paid for at checkout. An item is only guaranteed when you have confirmation of payment after clicking the "purchase" button. The system will recognize the first person that pays for their item as "SOLD". Otherwise anyone could load items into their cart and hold them for a period and then decide to remove them from their cart.
***CONTACT-FREE CUSTOMER PICKUP PROCEDURES:
1. Upon arrival at the venue, please pull over, remain in your vehicle, and TEXT us to enter our pickup cue (text number will be provided on your receipt). PLEASE DO NOT pull into the driveway. Please include the following information in your text: First and Last name, make and colour of vehicle. We will text you back within 3 minutes advising of your place in the cue.
2. Once the customer ahead of you leaves the property, we will TEXT you to instruct you to pull into the driveway.
3. Once your vehicle is in the driveway, our staff will place your purchase(s) near your vehicle; please remain in your vehicle while your items are being handled by our staff.
4. Once given the all-clear by our staff, you may promptly load your purchase into your vehicle (it is necessary you come prepared with man-power, packing materials & an appropriate vehicle, as our staff will be completely hands-off at this point).
5. Customers will not be required to present their purchase confirmation email (we will be verbally verifying customers upon arrival, by requesting basic contact information you entered into our system when placing your order).
PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY APPROACH OUR STAFF OR THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HOUSE AT ANY POINT DURING YOUR VISIT.
We will be strictly enforcing social distancing of a minimum of 3 meters between our staff & all customers, therefore we will unfortunately be unable to assist customers with packing/loading their purchases into their vehicles. See below for additional generic pickup instructions. Thank you in advance for your patience, and please keep in mind that these temporary measures are in place for your safety and that of our staff.
GENERAL TERMS & PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
-Our staff will be onsite to facilitate CONTACT-FREE customer pickup (see above for further details).
-Please bring enough assistance to load heavy items into your vehicle.
-Please bring an appropriately sized vehicle for your purchase; if you cannot fit your item(s) into your vehicle during the customer pickup hours, you will have forfeited your purchase.
-When entering the property for pick up, you are entering at your own risk.
-It is the customer's responsibility to ensure pick up of all items included in their purchase(s).
-Please understand that items will be forfeited if they are not picked up during set pick up times and refunds will not be issued under any circumstance.
-It is the customer's responsibility to ensure receipt of automated purchase confirmation email. Please email us to resend if it is not received within minutes of purchase (email@example.com
*Please note that we are required by law to charge GST on all purchases made through our online store.
Sell My Stuff Canada believes in transparency when conducting all business activities. We will do our utmost to represent every item in an honest and straightforward manner, by way of photographs and descriptions. Unless an item/lot’s description implies that it has not been tested or closely inspected, we have taken care to scrutinize each item posted for sale, however it is possible we may occasionally miss an imperfection or unintentionally mislabel an item. Please be aware that despite this possibility, all purchases made through our online store are final and made sight-unseen.
*Sole exception to no-refund policy: If a customer purchases a critically defective item that is advertised to be in working condition & notifies us the same night as the customer pickup, a partial/complete refund may be offered at the sole discretion of SMSO management (this must be done the same night as the customer pickup, as we typically split total sales proceeds with our client the morning after).
Sell My Stuff will not be held responsible for any damages to items occurring during transit, or for any damages/injuries caused by purchased items once removed from the property.
Buyer's Premium: There are NO buyer’s premiums charged on any of Sell My Stuff Canada’s online sales, as we want our customers to get great items for the lowest possible price always!
Everything is priced to go Saturday by 8pm! Shop early for the best selection and shop later for the best deals. We hope you enjoy this innovative and exciting new service we have introduced for your shopping pleasure!